1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
3/4 C Ricante Tamarindo Sauce
2- 10oz bags frozen cauliflower rice
1 1/2 C pineapple, small dice
1 avocado, diced
1/4 C + 2 Tbsp roughly chopped cilantro
2 Tbsp minced red onion
1/2 lime, juiced
1 tsp jalapeño, minced
1/4 C red bell pepper, small dice
3/4 tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp avocado oil
1. Marinate the chicken breasts in 1/2 cup Tamarindo sauce for 24 hours.
2. After the chicken has marinated, add 1 tablespoon avocado oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken breast and cook for 8-10 minutes per side depending on the size of the chicken breast. The chicken should no longer be pink when it is fully cooked.
3. In a separate large skillet on medium heat, add the cauliflower rice, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup Tamarindo sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Mix thoroughly and cook for 10-12 minutes. The rice should be hot and tender when it’s done.
4. In a medium bowl add the pineapple, avocado, 2 tablespoons cilantro, red onion, lime juice, jalapeño, red bell pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt. Gently toss the ingredients together until they are mixed well.
5. Assemble the bowls by adding in cauliflower rice, sliced chicken breast, and top with the pineapple avocado salsa. Enjoy!