2 lbs ground turkey
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 Tbsp ginger root, minced
1/4 C roughly chopped cilantro
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 C unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
1/4 C minced red onion
1 tsp sea salt
Ricante Mango Coco Sauce
1. Combine the ground turkey, garlic, ginger root, cilantro, green onion, toasted coconut, red onion, and sea salt in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Use a spring loaded ice cream scoop to form the meatballs.
3. To bake the meatballs in the oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Place the meatballs on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake for 17-20 minutes. To bake the meatballs in an air fryer, place the meatballs in the basket and cook at 370 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
5. Serve with the Ricante Mango Coco Sauce. Enjoy!