This Whole 30 Approved Recipe by:
Strong Roots Kitchen
3 pound Beef Roast
1 Jar of Ricante Chimichurri Sauce
1 head of Cabbage (roughly chopped)
2 bunches of Carrots (washed and peeled)
2 TBS Avocado Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. In an Instant Pot place roast and 1 cup of water (salt and pepper to taste) in and pressure cook for 1 hour on high. Let it naturally release pressure.
3. While beef is cooking, place carrots on roasting pan (making sure they’re not touching) and drizzle with avocado oil. Roast for 45 minutes or until browned.
4. Take the cooked roast out, leaving the liquid in the pressure cooker. Shred beef and add jar of Ricante Chimichurri Sauce to the beef and coat well.
5. Place chopped cabbage in pressure cooker (with leftover juice) and pressure cook for 5 minutes. Release pressure after 5 minutes.
6. On a plate, add cooked cabbage. Layer Chimichurri shredded beef on top! Serve with a side of roasted carrots and enjoy!