· By royce mitchell
Stuffed Bell Peppers
SHOP THE SAUCE:
2 big yellow/orange bell pepper
1/2 lb ground beef
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup Ricante’s Tropical Pineapple Everything Sauce
½ Cup of sweet corn
1 TBS olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan add the beef, oil, salt and pepper to taste and 3 tablespoons of Ricante Tropical Pineapple Sauce.
- Sauté and reserve.
- Cut pepper in half and remove seeds.
- Fill them with beef.
- Set them in a bigger oven pan.
- Top with tomato paste and then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins until pepper browns up.
- Remove and top with Ricante Tropical Pineapple sauce