2lb ground beef
2 hard boiled eggs
1 boiled carrot
1 cup tomato paste
½ cup ground bread
1 cup Ricante’s Tamarindo Caribbean Jerk Everything Sauce
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate beef with garlic powder, salt and pepper and ½ of cup of Tamarindo sauce.
- Using plastic cellophane, extend the beef at the base and then put the hard boiled egg and carrot cut
into small pieces in the middle.
- Roll it carefully using help with the plastic cellophane.
- Then put another layer of egg and carrot and finish rolling it.
- Cook it in a pan with olive oil and add tomato paste and ½ cup of Tamarindo sauce and simmer.
- You can serve it with rice or potato puree.