· By royce mitchell
Mango Coco Chicken Fajitas
SHOP THE SAUCE:
1lb chicken fillet
1 cup ground bread
¼ cup of milk
1 cup of Ricante’s Mango Coco Everything Sauce
Salt and pepper
- Marinate the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into small fajitas style pieces.
- In a bowl mix milk and egg and then in a larger plate put the bread. Pass the fajitas by the egg and milk mixture and then rub in the bread.
- Fry them in a very hot pan.
- Drain extra oil
- In a bowl add the Mango coco Sauce and sauce the chicken.