1lb of chicken fillet (cut very thin)
1 cup of bread crumbs
1 spoon of corn starch
½ cup milk
salt and pepper
½ cup Ricante’s Tropical Pineapple Everything Sauce
- Marinate the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl mix the milk and egg.
- Put the bread crumbs in a larger plate and mix with corn starch.
- Rub the chicken in the milk and egg mixture and then the bread mixture.
- Press it so the coat gets very thin.
- Cook until internal chicken temp reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve with Ricante’s Tropical Pineapple Everything Sauce