· By royce mitchell
Spicy Grilled Cheese
SHOP THE SAUCE:
Pepper-jack Cheese, sliced
Cheddar Cheese, sliced
1 pad of butter
2 slices of bread
Ricante’s Tamarindo Everything Sauce
salt / pepper to taste
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat and melt a half pad of butter.
- Add a slice of bread, top with a few slices of cheese and a dollop of , and the other piece of bread.
- Cook for a few minutes checking not to burn the bread
- Once bottom side is browned, flip to cook other end of bread.
- Remove from heat and enjoy